Resins; Distilling Responsibly
A True Hands On Distillation Workshop
Join us for another spectacular 4 days of a Fun Filled Distillation Workshop
Its a like an intimate conference where you have one on one access to the teachers!
In this workshop we will be working with various Resins from around the globe and learning distillation techniques suited for them. We will discuss sustainability, responsibility and botany.
This workshop is a mix of Theory, Demonstrations and Hands On Distillation.
Students will distill in small groups; beginners will be matched with experienced distillers. The afternoons are spent distilling various resins and codistillations.
Please see Tentative Schedule for more information.
Ann Harman -Host
Jeanne Rose (USA)
Zahra Osman (Somaliland)
Christa Obuchowsky (USA)
Jessica Ring (USA)
Dan Riegler (Canada)
Jessica Shepherd (USA)
Questions? Email Me email@example.com
The workshop is held at the lovely Bozarth Mansion in Spokane WA
- Cost: $2000 (Early Bird $1800 if Paid in Full by May 1, 2018)
- Space is limited to 24 students. (Go/No Go date is May 31, must have minimum number of students by May 31)
- When: July 23-26, 2018
- Where: Bozarth Mansion, Spokane WA
- Lunches and all Distillation Material are included; Students take home samples of all the distillations.
- Lodging is available nearby (discount code available after registration)